Provides an elegant, seamless finish to the pool and landscaping surrounds as opposed to the traditional bulky covers and grates.
The HIDE system is simple and easy to install. It provides a lot of flexibility for matching patterns and grout lines through the lid.
- HIDE skimmer lid
- HIDE edge protector
- HIDE safety key
- HIDE skimmer lid adhesive
- HIDE packing sheet (only required if tile is too thin)
- Edge protector dimensions 342x342mm
- Provides a flush finish to the pool's coping
- Hides the Skimmer Lid
- Marine-grade 316 stainless steel protects the inlay from chipping and cracking
- The Edge Protector ensures no damage to the paving
- Easy to set up the lid height
- The safety key ensures children can not access the skimmer box
- Conforms to AS1962.3Swimming Pool Safety
HIDE Skimmer Lids are designed for quick installation by a contractor. Each HIDE kit contains all the components for a no-fuss install.
All HIDE lids can only be accessed with the Safety Key, so they are 100% pool safety compliant with AU standards.
HIDE covers are compact and super easy to remove.
Marine-grade, 316 stainless steel components means a durable, long-lasting product with a warranty. The steel frames also protect the inlay materials + landscaping surrounds from breaking.
Installing a new pool or renovating an existing pool? Don't use one of those plastic skimmer box lids. Purchase one of the HIDE Stainless Steel Skimmer Lid & Recess Frame kits, for a pool surround that will stand out from the rest.
The HIDE Lid suits any tile/stone or surface finish around the poolside. Simply select the lid to suit the thickness of your surround. Cut down your material to 330mm square, slot for lifting key, and glue in the flush to the top of the sidewall.
Note: this is a blank HIDE skimmer lid with Key, Edge Protector, Tile Adhesive & Height Adjuster.
You can now easily cut a slot in a tile with a grinder with a diamond blade for tiles.